The AGM 27 April 2022 decided that the Election Committee shall be increased by one member to five members, of which one member shall be the chairman of the Board of Directors. The chairman of the Board of Directors shall contact the four largest shareholders in the company as per the last day for share trading in August each year. If one of the four largest shareholders do not wish to appoint a member to the Election Committee, the largest shareholder who has not been asked to appoint a representative to the Election Committee shall be asked to do so, and so forth. The Election Committee will appoint a chairman for itself, who cannot be a director of the Board.
Nomination Committee for the 2023 Annual General Meeting consists of:
Rutger Arnhult, appointed by M2 Asset Management-koncernen
Lars Höckenström, appointed by Gårdarike
Frank Larsson, appointed by Handelsbanken Fonder
Johannes Wingborg, appointed by Länsförsäkringar Fonder
Patrik Essehorn, Chairman of the Board
The election committee’s duties
The Nomination Committee’s task is to submit proposals to the Annual General Meeting regarding:
- Chairman of the meeting
- Chairman of the Board Board
- Members and number of members
- Fees to the board members and chairman respectively
- Compensation for committee work
- Take note of the audit committee’s recommendation regarding the selection of an auditor and his remuneration, and then submit a proposal to the annual general meeting regarding auditor selection and remuneration.
- Principles for the composition of the election committee
Shareholders are invited to submit proposals and views to the members of the nomination committee via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively to the postal address: Corem Property Group AB, “Valberedning”, Box 56085, 102 17 Stockholm.
The nomination committee’s proposal is published in the notice to the annual general meeting and on the company’s website.