We create space to develop your business
Corem Property Group works with long-term property management as well as development and refinement of properties in locations with attractive logistic conditions. Our aim is to be the leading provider of premises suited for city logistics and last mile logistics, within our selected regions.
The property portfolio is focused to urban regions with high accessibility and growth – Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö/Copenhagen and Jönköping – with 56 per cent of the portfolio in the Stockholm Region.
As of December 31, 2020, Corem had 167 properties in its portfolio with a total lettable area of 985,887 sq.m. Inhouse property management is an important part of our strategy, and a key factor in obtaining a strong regional connection to know the local market and be close to the tenants.
Corem (CORE) is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Mid Cap.
Our four selected growth regions
- Region Stockholm: Stockholm is Corem’s largest region with several geographically concentrated property management areas, all of which have very good conditions for warehousing and last-mile logistics with both good accessibility and proximity to the city and customers. The majority of properties are gathered in the clusters Arlandastad, Veddesta and Bredden, north of the city, and in Västberga, Sätra and Jordbro, south of the city.
- Region West: The region includes Gothenburg and Borås, both established logistics locations. The properties in Borås are all located at Ramnaslätt. In the Gothenburg area, the property holdings are mainly located in Hisings Backa, Mölndal and Mölnlycke.
- Region South: Corem’s Region South is well-situated in areas with well-developed infrastructure and a geographical location that is suitable for both national and international transport. The region’s properties are mainly located in Fosie/ Elisedal and Östra hamnen in Malmö, as well as in Copenhagen in Denmark.
- Region Småland The Jönköping region is one of the country’s best logistics locations and this is where the Corem’s Region Småland is located. The property holdings are mainly concentrated to Ljungarum and Torsvik in Jönköping.
Corem per 31 December 2020
- No. pf properties: 167
- Prioritised markets: Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö/Köpenhamn and Jönköping
- Category: Warehouse and logistics with focus on properties for city logistics
- Important property management areas: Västberga, Sätra, Jordbro, Veddesta, Bredden and Arlandastad in Stockholm; Ljungarum in Jönköping; Ramnaslätt in Borås; Fosie/Elisedal in Malmö, and Hisings Backa, Mölndal and Mölnlycke in Gothenburg
- Fair value properties: SEK 14,002 million
- Lettable area: 985,887 sq.m.
- No. of employees: 57
- Founded, year: 2007
- Publicly listed since, year: 2009
- Market cap: SEK 8.2 billion
- Share: CORE (A, B and PREF), listed at Nasdaq Stockholm mid cap